Software and Hardware Engineers
Hardware Design Engineer
- Designs integrated circuits in compliance with the approved specifications and the performance requirements for testability, efficiency, and cost.
- Contributes to the hardware definition requirements.
- Must have a BSEE or closely related degree plus 3 to 15 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- MSEE degree plus a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Proficient in creation of RTL including testing and synthesis.
- Experience with Hard Disk Controller technology; multiple, high-speed clock domains and serial interfaces a plus.
Software Design Engineer
- Responsible for software based pre-silicon verification of hard disk drive controller chip design.
- Duties include participation in architectural definition and implementation of software based verification environments.
- The candidate would be responsible for learning complex designs, and using concurrent time based object oriented programming language (Specman/e) to create advanced verification environments.
- Must have a minimum of a BSEE degree.
- Must have a minimum of 2 to 8 years of experience in the semiconductor or closely related industry.
- Specman and Hard Disk Controller experience a plus.
- Advanced skills in at least one and experience in at least two of the following languages: Specman, VERA, System verilog, C/C++, PERL, Java, Advanced Unix Shell Script programming.
STMicroelectronics is a global leader in developing and delivering semiconductor solutions across the spectrum of microelectronics applications.
Further information on ST can be found at www.st.com. E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org